If you’re looking for the Best Vegetarian Dog Food 2017 Reviews, you’ve come to the right place. See our winners below.
This is our first pick for Best Vegetarian Dog Food 2017.
V-Dog Protein Source: Peas
Most “vegetarian” products on the market today are actually vegan, which means that they do not contain any meat or animal byproducts. Being owned and operated by a vegan family, from an ethical manufacturing point of view, V-Dog meets the highest standards for production.
The reason V-Dog tops our list is due to a variety of factors.
This was our second pick.
Natural Balance Vegetarian Protein Source: Peas
It also comes in Natural Balance Ultra Premium Wet Vegetarian Formula.
- Contains 1 – 28 pound bag of dry dog food
- Vegan formula
- Premium energy sources including brown rice, oatmeal, and potatoes
- Natural health support from green peas
- Complete, balanced nutrition for adult dogs
A True Vegan Dog Food Formula
Made with no animal or dairy products. Natural Balance Vegetarian dog food includes the same essential nutrients founds in diets with meat as the primary protein source but use only vegan ingredients. High-quality brown rice, oatmeal, and highly-digestible potatoes.
Natural Health Support from Green Peas. With complex carbohydrates and protein, peas are an excellent choice for pet owners seeking alternative ingredients.
According to Natural Balance, 9 safety tests on every batch of food and treats is completed before going out to market.
“That’s the only way we can be sure that the premium quality ingredients in the food stay that way, all the way to your pet’s bowl.
Each test is performed by highly qualified microbiologists and chemists. Then we go a step further and share the results with you on our website. So you can always be confident that what you’re feeding your pet is safe.”
Our third pick.
Nature’s Recipe Vegetarian Protein Source: Soybean
- Contains 1 – 30 pound bag of dry dog food
- Soybean meal is a rich source of high-quality protein that helps support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- No corn, wheat, artificial colors or flavors
- Omega fatty acids to help support a shiny coat
- All natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
Nature’s Recipe Healthy Skin Vegetarian Recipe is premium dry dog food containing protein-rich soybean meal to help support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Fortified with omega fatty acids to help support a shiny coat, and it also contains linoleic acid and zinc to help support healthy skin.
No Corn, No Wheat.
Halo Vegan Garden Medley Protein Source: Chickpeas
- New packaging, same great recipe, formerly called Vegan Garden Medley
- No rice; plant based protein from lower glycemic peas and chickpeas
- Vegan dog food with chickpeas, grains, non-GMO vegetables and fruits, and nourishing oils
- An alternative to a meat based diet that delivers the same essential nutrients and is complete and balanced for adult dogs
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
Co-founded by Ellen Degeneres, this popular vegan dog food brand
Read the full review here.
Our fifth pick.
- This Product is 100% Complete for all life stages
- Use 30% less food than other brands
Evolution Food For Dogs Protein Source: Soybean
This product is significantly more expensive than other products. We took a look at why.